Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EMSA Web Resources
Sponsored by EMS World magazine, this website features articles and other resources related to the EMS field. The CSU Library has full-text access to EMS World magazine in the library databases
EMS1.com is a resource for the EMS community, offering paramedics, EMTs, EMS students, paramedic chiefs, and EMS administrators with information and resources to provide better patient care and service to their communities.
The Mayo Clinic's site features resources on a variety of diseases and conditions that describe symptoms and treatment options.
ResponderHelp.com contains over 2500 resources including the following:
- National Fire Academy Executive Fire Officer 4.0 papers
- USFA materials
- National Fallen Firefighters Life Safety Initiatives and their resources
- VFIS peer-reviewed SOGs, training programs, articles, posters, and infographics
- NIOSH LODD/LODI investigations dating back to 2007
- IFSTA training resources
- Volunteer and Combination Officers Section reports
- Research in fire and EMS subject areas