Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Schedule a Research Appointment
The CSU librarians can support you during the research process with personalized reference services. We are happy to help you with the following tasks:
- Accessing and using the CSU Library databases in order to create a peer-reviewed literature review with library resources
- Using free personalized database folders within multiple database platforms to organize your research
- Brainstorming keywords and recommending search limiters to use
- Locating the dissertations and theses that may support and inform your research process
Schedule a Research Appointment today!
Why should I use the CSU Online Library for my literature review?
The CSU Online Library provides you with:
- Sources of licensed, scholarly information purchased for your program.
- Free resources: no charge to read dissertations, library articles and e-books.
- Resources managed by professional librarians who know your program .
- Help and support in the various stages of your dissertation research.
- Quality, credible search results that are relevant to your topic.
- Opportunities to enhance a learning experience and apply it in your profession.
- A gateway to credible web resources.
The CSU librarians can provide access and research strategy assistance to maximize returns on time invested and ensure relevant results for your efforts.
Ask a Librarian!
Live Chat: Available 24 /7
Email and Telephone is available:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
Friday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM CST
*Phone and email library services are not offered during CSU holidays and closings.
One-on-One Research Appointment: Click Here
Report a Broken Link: Click Here
Recommend a Resource: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here