Whether you are starting your first research paper at CSU, or if you have written dozens of papers already, you can benefit from a one-on-one session with a librarian.
During a research appointment, librarians can help you:
- Find and evaluate sources for a research report, project, or other assignment
- Access and use the library databases to create a literature review with library resources
- Brainstorm keywords and recommend search limiters to use
- Use free folders within library databases to organize your research
- Locate dissertations and theses that may support and inform your research process