Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Birthday: September 19th
Work Anniversary: May 17th
- Color: teal blue
- Flower: hydrangea
- Fast Food: pizza from Marcos and Pizza Hut personal pan cheese pizza, Chik-fil-A breakfast
- Soda: Cheerwine, Dr. Pepper
- Tea: Sweet iced tea (Milos)
- Snack: white cheddar Cheetos, Cheez-Its, Munchies, puppy chow, brownies
- Coffee: Beach Girl Coffee, Tim Hortons, Eight O'Clock, Drowsy Poet
- Candy: Snickers, Almond Joy, M&Ms
- Cake/Cupcake: Chocolate cake, Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter icing
- Scent: pumpkin spice, vanilla, citrus, and winter/Christmasy spice smells
- Gift Cards: Chik-fil-A, Amazon, Revive (Revive-eo.com)
- Ice Cream: Culver's chocolate custard with Reese's cups, Ben & Jerry's Phish Food
Laura has been a librarian at CSU since 2017. Before moving to the Alabama Gulf Coast, she also lived in North Carolina and Mississippi. Laura attended Blue Mountain College, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, and North Carolina Central University, and has degrees in English, psychology, divinity, and library science.
Laura has been married to her husband, Bryan, since 2002 and has two children (Pierce, 17, and Savannah, 14), three dogs (Daisy, Jax, and Ginny), and one cat (Ginger) who keep her very busy outside of work!
- Going to small-town craft festivals
- Watching Hallmark Christmas movies