Research is a process of exploration that can be methodical at times. You may need to save articles that you have found for later use. That is why most databases provide an option for saving articles to folders. These folders allow you to quickly access the saved articles without having to replicate the search in order to find the same articles again.
The following links are video tutorials to on how to save your research in various databases:
How to save research in EBSCO databases
- Academic Search Complete
- America: History and Life with Full Text
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Reference Center
- Business Source Complete
- International Security and Counter Terrorism Reference Center
- PsycARTICLES Full Text
- Regional Business News
How to save research in Gale databases.
- Academic OneFile
- General OneFile
- Opposing Viewpoint in Context
How to save research in ProQuest databases.
- ABI/INFORM Complete
- Criminal Justice
- Dissertations & Theses Volume A: The Humanities & Social Sciences Full Text
- Health and Medical Complete
- Political Science
- Public Health